Five Million Visitors Can’t Be Wrong
Louisville’s Hometown Tourist Celebration (May 6 to 31) has been encouraging Louisville friends and families to be “tourists in their own hometown” for more than a decade. This year’s celebration has been going on for a week now, which means you’ve still got two weeks left to get away from it all.
During this time you can get massive discounts at 55 area attractions, 15 hotels, and 14 restaurants — click HERE for a complete listing. Just show an ID and a friendly Louisville smile and you’ll get all the hot hometown hook-ups.
Pack Your Bags! We’re Staying Home.
Check out a sampling of all that Possibility City has to offer and register to win a fantastic Weekend for Four vacation package valued at $1,000!
- Two nights at Louisville Marriott Downtown
- Four tickets to the Muhammad Ali Center
- Four tickets to the Kentucky Science Center
- Four tickets to Derby Dinner Playhouse
- Four tickets to the Belle of Louisville
- Four tickets to Churchill Downs Fall Meet
- Four tickets to KaLightoscope Christmas at the Galt House Hotel & Suites
- Four tickets to Squire Boone Caverns
- Four tickets to Indiana Caverns
- Four tickets to Marengo Cave (tickets for both Crystal Palace and Dripstone tours)
- Four tickets to Cave Country Canoes
- A $100.00 gift card for Gordon Biersch Restaurant & Brewery
Home Free: The Hometown Quest Scavenger Hunt
Answer tricky questions and solve puzzles at different locations within 60 minutes while taking a tour of downtown Louisville. After completing each part of the tour, you’ll get an official stamp on your card. Once all the spaces are filled, simply turn in your card at the Louisville Visitors Center and get a FREE official Louisville t-shirt. Boom! Like that.
The Hometown Quest begins this Saturday, and ends May 25. Thinkers and adventurers start their tours at the Visitors Center (301 South Fourth Street).
Paint 1,000 Words in 140 Characters
Share your Hometown Tourist pictures with us. Tag our @GoToLouisville twitter account (use the hashtag #HTC13).