It should come as no surprise to a person such as your fine-self that with great honor comes great responsibility. Specifically, my friend, as a fully vested Ambassador of Possibility, it is henceforth incumbent upon you to go spread the Good Word amongst all those whom you know. (And yes. All those whom you don’t know, too.)
Here’s how — in ten easy ways and one easy-goin’-Louisville-lovin’ style.
- Go forth and recruit ten worthy souls to become Friends of Lou. Send them to the FriendofLou.com Web site to register. It’s not just painless, it’s positively entertaining.
- Forward a Friend of Lou email to five people who aren’t lucky enough to live here. Then forward it to five who are.
- Go online to PossibilityCity.com/ThereIsaPlace and tell people why you think Louisville is such an attractive place to live, work, or play.
- Put an FOL sticker on your car or on your laptop. Or put a removable tattoo on your upper arm. Or leg. Or both. Tip: email us if you want to get your hands (or legs or both) on stickers and tattoos.
- Surprise and delight friends and family with cool Possibility City merchandise from PossibilityCity.com. Bonus tip: buy two. It’ll cut down on the squabbling afterward.
- (Actually, go ahead and treat yourself to some of the great stuff that’s available on PossibilityCity.com.)
- Add: If you love Louisville, make it official. Join FriendofLou.com to your email signature. (Trust us: it’s even more impressive than adding PhD.)
- Preach the word of Possibility. If you need some help, email us, and we’ll meet with your organization or business to present the whole Louisville / Possibility City / Friend of Lou road-show.
- Ask your boss about including an FOL message in your newsletter, office meeting, or whatever.
- And easiest of all: Simply email us at email us and we’ll send you custom-imagined tips just for you or your group.
Print Your Very Own Code of Conduct
Nothing beats a good tip — except maybe a printed copy of ten of them. So click HERE to download a PDF of the Code of Conduct.
Got a Tip? Then Dish.
We’re all ears. If you’ve got some good ideas about how to recruit new Friends of Lou, and you want to share them with other people, go ahead and let us know.